Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hey got something amazing XD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

hey got something amazing XD Empty
PostSubject: hey got something amazing XD   hey got something amazing XD Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:47 pm

i went on the euro gunz forum site and bnoticed that they made something so you can put your own music and listen to it when playing... like in game euro gunz has shit music... but they made this so you can switch them for your own music.. Very Happy thats awsome Very Happy What a Face and it be great if you make it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Danny
Spammer
Danny

IGN : ÐΔNN¥, ^3SΦ^7u|^9εÐ^2v9.0^5

PostSubject: Re: hey got something amazing XD   hey got something amazing XD Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:40 pm

hm i dont get what your talking about.. do you mean like in the server or forum? becuase in the server you can turn background music off and play your own
Back to top Go down
https://nextgenerationgunz.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: server   hey got something amazing XD Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:14 pm

i meant they like have this program.. that you can make your songs that will be played in game.. without puting the goame on mute... and it like shuffles it too... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SonicFan32
Noob

PostSubject: Re: hey got something amazing XD   hey got something amazing XD Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:35 pm

jurlubl wrote:
i meant they like have this program.. that you can make your songs that will be played in game.. without puting the goame on mute... and it like shuffles it too... Very Happy

Dude , I Can Do That -.-'
It's Nothing Special . I Made One For Effection GunZ But Pray Didn't Care Lol
Back to top Go down
Danny
Spammer
Danny

IGN : ÐΔNN¥, ^3SΦ^7u|^9εÐ^2v9.0^5

PostSubject: Re: hey got something amazing XD   hey got something amazing XD Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:47 pm

what is he talking about sonic
Back to top Go down
https://nextgenerationgunz.forumotion.com/
PもÐ◎βΣΔr.シ βΔ/\/
Administrator
PもÐ◎βΣΔr.シ βΔ/\/

IGN : βσ†σŁıŋυm

PostSubject: Re: hey got something amazing XD   hey got something amazing XD Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 5:19 am

What he meant was custom music ingame.Like a built in music player for gunz.
Back to top Go down
http://redtube.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey got something amazing XD   hey got something amazing XD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey got something amazing XD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Next Generation GunZ :: Media&Photography-
Jump to: